Video resources on central heat pump water heaters:
- A training by Ecotope on their lessons learned from 10 years and nearly a 100 central heat pump systems
- Data from Redwood Energy's EPIC funded field study of 4 ZNE-effort apt complexes, three with central HPWHs, one with individual tanks set for thermal storage.
- A presentation by Transom on how to design for 180F boiler temperatures with heat pumps
- A Redwood Energy presentation on how to model central HPWHs in the current CBECC-RES software (2019 Code) for low-rise buildings
- A national study of construction costs of central HPWH vs. central gas boilers by RMI and Redwood Energy
- A training in how to design the least costly central heat pump water heater system
- A training by Colmac, the nation's leading manufacturer of central HPWHs
Compiled by Redwood Energy, July 2021.
Leave a Reply