The Building Decarbonization Coalition lauds passage of NYC Council Bill to Ban the Use of Gas in New BuildingsDecember 15, 2021
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: December 15, 2021 PLEASE CONTACT: Neal Kwatra (917) 337-7661 kw [...]
BDC Lauds State Of CA. Effort To Address Extreme Heat Crisis With Investments In Community Resilience Centers, Clean Cooling, And Urban GreeningSeptember 10, 2021
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE September 10, 2021 MEDIA CONTACT: Allison MacMunn firstname.lastname@example.org, 312.622.4004 Fundi [...]
The Flipside Report Launches–And Leads California Away From Gas Use To A New Era Of Equitable ElectrificationJuly 20, 2021
Access the Report Petaluma, California—July 20, 2021--The Building Decarbonization Coalition (buildingdecarb.org) and Comm [...]
- Bay Area rule signals a new era...
- For Our Climate Future and Good Jobs,...
- New York State Legislature, PSC must intervene...
- Heat Pumps Take Center Stage At HVAC...
- How California can push electrification forward as...