Strategic Actions for a Just Economy (SAJE) put forward the Building Decarbonization Tenant Impacts and Recommendations repor [...]
This report provides policy context and functional technical information to accelerate the electrification of California’s ex [...]
Proposed principles for tenant protections under the Solar on Multifamily Affordable Housing Program. These principles are ap [...]
Closing the California Clean Energy Divide: Reducing Electric Bills in Affordable Multifamily Rental Housing with Solar+StorageMay 1, 2016
Analysis demonstrating the economic viability of solar plus storage in affordable housing. CleanEnergy Group, California Hous [...]
- California is a leader in the charge...
- How cold-climate heat pumps passed a winter...
- New York Unions Partner with Environmental Justice,...
- California Policy Updates
- California’s budget proposal cuts funding for equitable...